TZKTECO EAST AFRICA Title: Technical Support Engineer (50k – 60k), Industry: IT, Location: Nairobi,
Our client in the Technology Industry is looking to hire a Technical Support Engineer to visit and support potential customers and relevant stakeholders to transfer knowledge and marketing experience.
- Build customer relationships and increase customer satisfaction at ZKTECO East Africa
- Prospect activities and proactively collect the necessary market information and feedback to obtain a competitive advantage
- Provide technical support to customers, and site visits/inspections when necessary.
- Provide on-site commission when necessary and UAT.
- Prepare quotations, configurations and calculations of orders and projects
- Organize and participate in exhibitions, seminars, and meetings
- Prepare products technical presentations and Training.
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.
Education and Skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have proven experience in the industry with technical knowledge of how systems work.
- Fluency in English.
- Effective communication and business acumen
- Customer-focused with the proven ability to collaborate across diverse markets and forge relationships.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technical Support Engineer) to Info.firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th January 2023.
ZKTECO East Africa
Digital Media Kenya is Digital Marketing, Graphic Design and Website Design Company
Our Digital marketing services include; Online Marketing campaigns, Online PR and reputation management, Logo Design and Brand Development, Videography & Photography, Social Media management